We love to celebrate with you, using music and movement! Party can be for a child's birthday or another occasion. We also love a holiday party, and age is no object. Elderly people too!
We bring the instruments and dance props, plus a speaker for any recorded music that we include. You provide the space and a table for the leader's instruments and a chair.
A typical party goes like this: thirty minutes for the guests to arrive and settle in, then the leader gathers them into the party room. Forty-five minutes of favorite songs, dances and movement games, shared instruments; sometimes, puppets and/or stories and sing-along books too. The music time culminates in a percussion playalong and then, typically, a marching band to the place where you are serving cake or other party foods. This leaves only about forty-five minutes for your guests to eat, chat, and gather their belongings. Time flies!
We include your child's or family's favorite songs and instruments. Optionally, we can tailor songs and dances to just about any theme you can think of. Some themes that we love are: cars, trucks, trains; cowhand, ranch, farm; animals or a certain animal; a visit to the beach or underwater exploration; princesses and/or superheroes; rockets and space; the jungle; Hawaiian luau; Latin music and dance; a character from a show or movie.
- Confirm by phone or email that we have availability for the date you request.
617 410-6873; info @ musictogethernewton dot com.
- Make sure you have room in your home or have chosen a location (we can suggest several very affordable ones.)
- Pay here; write the date in the comment field.
- Download our questionnaire agreement, which is a survey of your family's musical preferences;
- Fill it out, (save the filled out version) and email it to info @ musictogethernewton dot com.
- Last, but not least, relax and have a super celebration!
To schedule, please answer the following question(s), scrolling right if needed: