We have resumed accepting registrations for the spring session, now ONLINE, that will begin Tuesday, April 7.
While we know that in-person experiences are best for child development and social interaction, exceptional circumstances require exceptional measures.
That's where Music Together® ONLINE comes in! Through this engaging online program, your Music and Movement of Newton teachers will bring the music and activities that you know and love right into your homes using virtual platforms that all of our registered families can access. Along with online classes where you can see your friends' faces, enrolled families will receive the digital download code for this semester's recordings and brand-new illustrated songbook. Register Now!
Enjoy the community of group classes online, and as soon as it is safe for us to resume classes in person we will bring you back to the classroom experience!
We are not changing our tuition even though we are moving our spring session online because:
- We are committed to providing your family with the best music education there is.
- We are committed to paying our teachers, who are independent musicians, the fees that they were expecting to earn.
However, we are also committed to making our classes affordable during this crisis. Therefore,
- There will be no additional fee for siblings while classes are online.
- We will not turn anyone away because they feel they can't pay.
- Contact us if you need to work out an alternative payment plan.
View tuition information.
We offer the following programs (not all class types available every session):
- Music Together family music and movement classes for children from birth to age 5
- Rhythm Kids interactive drumming and games - Level 1 for preschoolers ages 4-5
- Canta y Baila Conmigo® Spanish music and culture for children from birth to age 6
"Mattea loves Music Together songs! And she really remembers them. I keep the CD in my car and play it all the time. She knows which song follows which song. Everytime after 'This Old Man' finished playing, Mattea would sing 'Ba~' from the next song, 'Fireworks!' It feels amazing to see her love music so much. She‘s really into these songs!" ~ London L., Newton Parent