In a few days we will resume accepting registrations for the spring session, now moved online!
While we know that in-person experiences are best for child development and social interaction, exceptional circumstances require exceptional measures.
That's where Music Together® ONLINE comes in! Through this engaging online program, your Music and Movement of Newton teachers will bring the music and activities that you know and love right into your homes using virtual platforms that all of our registered families can access. Along with online classes where you can see your friends' faces, enrolled families will receive the digital download code for this semester's recordings and brand-new illustrated songbook.
Enjoy the community of group classes online, and as soon as it is safe for us to resume classes in person we will bring you back to the classroom experience!
The tuition, including the songbook & recordings, is $ per month.
- We are committed to providing your family with the best music education there is.
- We are committed to making it affordable during this crisis.
- We are committed to paying our teachers, who are independent musicians, the fees that they were expecting to earn.
We offer the following programs (not all class types available every session):
- Music Together family music and movement classes for children from birth to age 5
- Rhythm Kids interactive drumming and games - Level 1 for preschoolers ages 4-5
- Canta y Baila Conmigo® Spanish music and culture for children from birth to age 6
"Mattea loves Music Together songs! And she really remembers them. I keep the CD in my car and play it all the time. She knows which song follows which song. Everytime after 'This Old Man' finished playing, Mattea would sing 'Ba~' from the next song, 'Fireworks!' It feels amazing to see her love music so much. She‘s really into these songs!" ~ London L., Newton Parent